• You Contractually Agree to a Class Action Waiver: Except as otherwise required under applicable law, You agree that you will not assert class action or representative action claims against this website, its owners, users, or representatives, whether in arbitration or otherwise, which actions are hereby waived; and you shall only submit your own, individual claims and will not seek to represent the interests of any other person.
• You Contractually Agree that: (i) this Website shall be deemed solely based in the country of Jersey; and (ii) this Website shall be deemed a passive website that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over this website, either specific or general, in jurisdictions other than the country of Jersey.
Unless prohibited by local law, these Terms of Service shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the Country of Jersey, without respect to its conflict of laws principles.
Unless prohibited by local law, any claim or dispute between you and this website that arises in whole or in part from this Website shall be decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in the country of Jersey.
• You will not use this website to harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate another person, government, or legal entity.
• You will not use this website to promote, recruit for, or organize any real life group, political or otherwise.
• You will not provide, submit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, hateful, harmful, racist, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or otherwise illegal.
• You will not provide, submit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," "affiliate links" or any other form of solicitation.
June Shannon probably has learned to evaluate her romantic love life after a series of tragic relationships.In any case, “Background checks don’t catch everything,” one Hollywood lawyer said.“And then you have the issue of juvenile records, which aren’t shown.” Discovery had to abruptly cancel after star Will Hayden was arrested on multiple charges of rape and sexual assault against minors this year.June Shannon and Mark Mc Daniel dated before his 10-year prison sentence, and he even molested one of June's daughter's prior to being locked up.Mc Daniel is not the first sex offender Shannon has been linked to, though.The father of the titular Honey Boo Boo (Alana Thompson), Suge was sentenced to to five years for robbing a series of campsites and setting fire to another.David Dunn, the father of Anna Thompson, did time for stealing a handgun and later for stealing a carton of cigarettes. Anna was molested by Mark Mc Daniel before he went to prison, while Honey Boo Boo was exposed to him after he got out this year, photo evidence shows.The star of the newly-canceled TLC reality show Here Comes Honey Boo Boo may have been even more rife with scandal than originally believed.Executives axed the show amid reports of matriarch June “Mama June” Shannon dating her ex-boyfriend Mark Mc Daniel, a convicted child molester.Entrance to this private establishment requires membership but not an account.Membership Contract: • You Contractually Agree that you are at least 18 years of age and that you are accessing this website for personal use only.